If you are an author or a publisher and you would like me to review your book, please read through my review policy before contacting me. I will respond as soon as I am able to. I also ask that you view my Rating System and a few of my reviews to familarise yourself with my review style.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a review. I reserve the right to decline a request.
- Reviews shall be posted on this blog and on Goodreads.
- I will only be accepting print copies of a book – No exceptions.
- Each and every one of my reviews are honest and if a book doesn’t quite fit me, I will say so. Some of my reviews may contain sarcasm and this is not intended as an attack against the author, because I don’t review authors. I review books. Hence the title of my blog. Please do not submit a request if you are only looking for postitive reviews because that is not guaranteed.
- I reserve the right not to finish a book. However, this has never happened before and I have read some terrible books that should not have been published… I will try and read quite a bit in into the book before I abandon it. I will make sure I give the book a fair chance and attempt to read it more than once if this is the case, but if it really is that bad, I may not be able to finish it but I will still write a review or promote it depending on what you would like.
- If you have a time frame wherein you’d like it to be published by or a date you’d like me to publish the review on, please include this in your request. Please know that I will not always be able to meet your requirements as I am still in full-time education and have other commitments. As a goal for myself, I aim to read and review the book within 2 weeks of recieving it. ARCs are prioritised and will be reviewed quickest.
- Please include the length of the book in your request so I can estimate how long it may take for me to read and review it. This will help both parties as I can clear up my schedule and reserve it for the book.
- Generally, I am only interested in YA and Children’s books, but the occasional adult fiction may peak my interest too so just ask! 😉
- Generally, I am interested in books within the following genres: (Yeah, it’s a lot.)
- Urban Fantasy
- Paranormal Romance
- Genres I very likely will decline are:
So now that’s clear! I can stop talking in an overly formal tone. 😛 Please email all your requests/queries to NinjasReadToo@outlook.com