OMG SUCH AN UGLY PHOTO ~
So sorry guys! This post is already late so I had to quickly snap a photo of this month’s haul!
The books I got in June were:
- Stealing Snow ARC by Danielle Paige
- All the Bright Places by Jeniffer Niven
- Girl in Pieces ARC by Kathleen Glasgow
- Supernatural: Cold Fire by John Passarella
- Broken Sky by L. A Weatherly
- The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
- Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson
- Renegade by Kerry Wilkinson
- Resurgence by Kerry Wilkinson
- Blame by Simon Mayo
- Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
- Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh
- Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh
And the best one?
- Pono Finds His Flippers by Pattie McCann Tracy
16 books. That’s how many I got this month. Totally not too much. My shelf is totally not doubled lined with books squished on top, between the gaps. Nope. Totally no books overflowing and ending up in places where they shouldn’t be and getting in the way. OMG SHELF SPACE IS A LUXURY.
Aaaaaand….This month I got my first ever picture book for review and IT IS SO EXCITING! I had a kiddie moment when I saw the review request of it pop up in my inbox and I WAS SO HAPPY, I IMMEDIATELY SAID YES.
This month was also MY FIRST EVER BLOG TOUR!!! And on that blog tour…WAS MY FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY!
Yep – definitely a bunch of firsts for me this month.
Foresights for July
July will be my last few weeks at school, and straight after we breakup, I’ll be off to Wales on camp! Meaning that I’ll be away from all social networks… I’ll try to schedule posts but I can’t promise I’ll remember ><
YALC will also be happening at the end of the month and sadly, I can’t go this year *cries ugly tears*
NEXT YEAR. NEXT YEAR I WILL INVADE.
That’s pretty much it for June. Nothing big happened.
How about you? What were the best books you read or received? And what are you hoping to do in July? 🙂