IT’S AUTUMN! (Yes it’s called “Autumn” not “Fall” ‘Ameri-people. Yes, I KNOW leaves fall during this season, but it’s called “AUTUMN.”) BEST SEASON EVER~ (Could be made better by not having school start…) So many books I’m waiting for are published in September and I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED.
SHELF SPACE IS A LUXURY I LITERALLY DON’T HAVE. IF I KEEP GETTING BOOKS EVERY MONTH, I WILL LITERALLY DROWN (happily) IN A SEA OF BOOKS.
- Kook by Chris Vick – SIGNED!
- Darkness Follows by L. A. Weatherly – *flails* Such an underrated series that nobody knows about *hugs book* I can’t believe how lucky I was to score a copy before the release date next month! 0.0 I LOVE YOU GUYS AT USBORNE~
- Empire of Storms by Sarah. J. Maas – IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL *sobs and tenderly strokes cover*
- Infernal by Mark De Jager
- The Beast Within by Serena Valentino – I saw this at Tesco and couldn’t resist. OMG BEAUTY AND THE BEEEEEAAAAAST~
- The Gathering Dark by Leigh Bardugo – I was so crazy excited for this one. It’s out of print and I couldn’t believe I found a NEW one at RRP!!!! *screams* IT’S SUCH A GORGEOUS BOOK
SO MUCH FLAILING THIS MONTH. MY HEART CAN’T TAKE IT.
I also read Raven Cycle series this month!!!! FINALLY AND I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE TO THE PARTY. Still currently reading The Raven King and picking it up scares me BECAUSE IT’S GONNA END~
- As you all know, I went SELF HOSTED this month! There’s an international giveaway celebrating it so head over to my Twitter or here.
- THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS CAME OUT AND I STILL HAVEN’T WATCHED IT. DO I want to? The trailer doesn’t look good. Do I want to watch it? I’ll wait for it to go up on Netflix or something.
What Have I Been Up To?
Ew so school has started. Let’s skip over my boring rant about how much I don’t like it. (I’m patiently waiting for the day scientists can clone me so my clone can go to school instead while I happily stay in bed and read.)
I also got my work experience placement this month! I’ll be working as a laboratory assistant for a bit in December and that sounds pretty cool. Although it’s been a crazy busy month, I haven’t really done anything interesting 🙁
ACTUALLY – I HAD MY HEADTEACHER CHASE AFTER MY CAR XD
Legit funniest thing ever though – this middle aged man with a too red face chases after our car at school as we’re about to leave :)) Imagine it. It’s funny. I was also in mega big trouble but hey, that’s nothing new.
YOUR TUUUUUURN! Tell me your highlight of September!