Whoop whoop! This is my first time participating in Love-A-Thon and I am hyped! To start off with, there’s a questionnaire! (I love questionnaires.) I’ll be stalking multiple blogs today but I may miss yours, so drop me links below in the comments or Tweet me!
Responses to the Questionaire:
1. What’s your name?
Hannah! I also have a Chinese name but I doubt anyone will need to know that XD
2. Where in the world are you blogging from?
Leicester, England, which is bang in the middle of the larger island of the U.K. It’s always grey here which is great!
3. How did you get into blogging in the first place?
I started a blog on Tumblr years ago but that died ages ago. Years later, I decided to do something again so I incorporated my love of books into it, and TADAAAA!
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
I am obsessed with ninjas! I started watching Naruto from a young age and my love for them has never died since. That, and why can’t ninjas read?
5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
Fantaaaaasy! And books with people’s asses getting kicked!
6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
My blog is still relatively new so I’ve not had much chance to do other posts yet. I’m planning on doing random posts here and there about whatever. My “Special Sunday!” kinda screwed me over so I’m still planning…So far they’ve only consisted of bookish lists.
7. Best blogging experience so far?
I don’t have a specific one, but I think finding new books generally has been a plus for me.
8. Favorite thing about the blogging community?
I love how people get to know each other and become friends.
9. Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2016!
This is not in order but…
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Throne of Glass #5 by Sarah J. Maas
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- Demon Road: Desolation by Derek Landy
10. Name the 5 books you want to read this 2016 that you didn’t get to in previous years!
- The Maze Runner Series
- Mara Dyer series
- The Wolf Princess
- The Assassin’s Blade (Throne of Glass)
11. What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
The Dragonkeeper series by Carole Wilkinson!
12. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?
I would say Celaena but that would make things for the next question awkward…So Valkyrie Cain from Skulduggery Pleasant!
13. Which book boy or girl would be your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
14. Who would you recruit for your apocalypse squad?
The Six of Crows gang or the Dead Men from Skulduggery Pleasant! I would love to be either of these people! They would never go down without a fight. I think the Dead Men would be hilarious and keep things light, even in the face of impending doom. Plus, they’re a perfect team!
15. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
Stargazing, climbing anything, and badminton. Oh and gaming and knife cutting art.
16. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
Book merchandise! And notebooks! Or just stationery in general.
17. At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing?
Oh hell it could be anything. I listen to a lot of stuff. But since it’s a party, I’m gonna assume it’s a song you could dance to. So in that case, it could be Avril Lavigne or Black veil Brides. Or maybe Lady Gaga, but it may only be a few songs of hers – don’t listen to many.
18. Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book.
I want the Mistborn series as a series of films. They’ll have to be looooong films and even then, probably not one film per book.
19. What would your dream library look like?
Maaaaassive. Wall to ceiling windows, that filter UV rays. I don’t want my books to fade. Very light, with white walls. Bookshelves lining the 2 walls next to the windows. The empty wall would have posters and prints framed. Litographs would definitely have a place there. In the middle of the room of the ground floor, I want a sofa to curl up on and beanbags/big pillows scattered about too, so I can collapse on them whenever. In the middle of the room on the second floor would be my work desk. The windows would overlook the garden and the countryside. I’d be able to look out and admire the view whenever. But this is just a dream…Sigh…
20. Author you want to meet and sit down to tea with?
Leigh Bardugo. I’ve met her before, last year while she was on tour and she seemed like such a fun person to chat with! I would love to talk to her more about her books and the process that leads up to the publication of each one.